Anybody else have a motorcycle?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done! Beautiful Motorcycles you have there. This is one of my favorites not quite as vintage as your Triumphs but she has a few years on her.
7B494C00-2C66-45B4-910D-40CB461A5516.jpeg

Not quite the crotch rocket rice burners that some of you have or the American muscle bikes others have, but here’s mine. 1959 Cushman Eagle. 8hp 250cc, top end in stock form 50 mph.View attachment 250114
That Cushman is rad! They made all kinds of cool stuff. The security forces at work ride around in a propane powered Cushman

Not quite the crotch rocket rice burners that some of you have or the American muscle bikes others have, but here’s mine. 1959 Cushman Eagle. 8hp 250cc, top end in stock form 50 mph.View attachment 250114
My brother used to have a Mailster back in the day. We took it to all the shows and swaps and hauled beers in and treasures out

IMG_2172.jpeg

Good times

That Cushman is very cool!!! Is it operational? Here is another one from my stable................View attachment 250153
Will be, I’m still working on getting a title for it. It has spark, compression and everything is there so theoretically it should run. My plan is to take it completely apart, powder coat the frame, have a friend who teaches auto body at a college paint all the other metal. I will tear the engine and tranny down and go through everything. Winter project !!

I own a 1978 CB400A Hawk Hondamatic. And a 1981 Kawasaki KZ440 LTD. I don't have pictures of either on this phone. But the photo of the Honda is exactly what mine looks like. My Kawasaki looks like the one pictured here except mine also has a Vetter Fairing. Haven't been on either one since I went down hard at 70mph on the highway in a downpour on a 1982 Honda CM450 Custom I owned at the time. That was 6 years ago. I plan on getting the both out of storage closer to spring to get them ready to sell. Plan on getting back in the saddle this spring, but on a bigger bike.

Screenshot_20231023-022144~2.png

Screenshot_20231023-022551~2.png

That's a 200 Metralla. My 250 Metralla would completely smoke it and decisively out stop it. The RD was not particularly stock and was wearing fresh road racing rubber in PZ-2 compound. An amazing bike for the twisties. At the end of that particular day, the brake rotor was deep purple and both tires had shed much of their tread.

Back