Any Members in Oahu?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple pics from a chase that ended in off road adventure.i was just going out for test ride when up ahead i saw a car passing a bicyclist throw something out the window i keep going then again ,something thrown out at another bicyclist,then again at a pedestrian ,so my intentionscwere get license and call the police ,so i sped up ,passed them pulled over to get good look ,as they passed three guys in id say there twenties yelled at me ,so i gave chase ,about ten miles later passing,pulling behind them,lol watching them roll their windows up and passing them again i came to hanauma bay and decided to let it go ,where i shouldve called so they learn a lesson ,seeing them scared i think theyll think about doing something so stupid ,they terrorised bicyclist only to be terrorised by a motorised bicyclist .lol
00bc4633b2970806515023c8342f982d.jpg
27e81f18d2ef8e740ef734d8952ae26f.jpg
c42eba1722c506044fb23d41478f63bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

The bike looks great! The rear sprocket looks smaller than the usual motorized bike. What's your top speed?

I hope you got a tag number from those yahoos.

Mahalo,the gear is 36 tooth ,havnt got a top speed recorded on this gear but have gotten 52mph on 32 gear,but bike was running great ,that day unfortunately mag nut came loose and flattened some threads out,not bad think i can rethread to same size and plate number i didnt write it down and couldnt remember it exactly when i tried to report it.oh well theyll think twice ,i hope .

Mahalo,the gear is 36 tooth ,havnt got a top speed recorded on this gear but have gotten 52mph on 32 gear,but bike was running great ,that day unfortunately mag nut came loose and flattened some threads out,not bad think i can rethread to same size and plate number i didnt write it down and couldnt remember it exactly when i tried to report it.oh well theyll think twice ,i hope .

52mph! You could ride the highway almost. Imagine seeing a gas powered bike come cruising by in the fast lane!:13:

I was going 25 on my brother's gas powered bike and could barely stand the vibration.

Well ,i was in the fastlane,full throttle ,and leading the way ,so i may be doing better than my previous recorded speed ,although people say its not possible ,but this motor was a rebuild from one of my first ,and i had, six months of problems after problems ,just to try and get it going the day i saw liter terrorist,was its first few days of running finaly and it seemed to get better and better daily ,tried fixing today and i tell you ,i need another body ,i could hold one side and tighten the other ,but the motors are getting better balanced so the vibration is basically gone now ,and if you have it balanced its like an old puch moped .few builder/sellers will do it to these motors but expect motor to be near five sixhundred dollars still cheaper than a moped ,but for me its basically my hobby .Aloha,DCMOTO!!!

Back