Any Interest In A Washington DC Ride?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live about 65 miles from downtown DC. I have often thought about taking my bike into the city and riding around the Mall(Capitol, Washington Monument, White House). Other options would be the C & O Canal towpath, Rock Creek Park, or the George Washington Parkway path...there are others as well. Would you be interested in joining me? This would just be something to get us together to show off our bikes....to each other as well as anyone we might pass along the way. What do you think??

I ride with you once I get power restored and we get back to normalcy.
I am out of Richmond, and now that things are cooling down, it's a good time to get out and a lot of opportunities for photos in DC.
Just let me know what bike your're bringing, so we aren't wearing the same dress (figure of speech).
Chris

I'm heading for San Diego on business this weekend, and have other things going on in the near future (I'm recovering from the hurricane too). Saturday October 15 or 22 might be promising. I'll be wearing (riding) this:

1280404.jpg

If I can convince my wife, she'll be on this:

8406920.jpg

I think planning an event over a month from now is a good idea, how about you?

Are you familiar with the bike path's in the DC area?............ as I am not. Or do you want to stay down town (The Mall)?

I hope we can make this happen.

Hey i might be in DC around oct. 3rd "possibly" my girlfriend is going there for work and i'm going to tag along. would be cool to do a ride if anyones interested and has an extra bike "wink".

thanks jon.

Back