Any Architectural Salvagers out there?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering. I got tons and didnt know if anyone had any interest in some South Georgia fireplace mantels or heartpine beams.

Freight. The mantles I could but probably no the beams. They are fairly cheap; $100 each.

Dumpster, do you do craigslist with this stuff or is your area not good with this tyoe of stuff on there. I kown in KC we sell almost anything if the price is right. I have a friend that goes to Chicago to pick-up mantles. I work for a salvage co. but we buy mostly right here in KC, we have about 6000 sq ft and two warehouses. I've mat a lot of people form all over. people really like beams for building old style fireplaces in new homes, maybe you need to find some designer to sell throu. good luck.

Well there is no major cities in the area. Plus every other house is old so it's no big deal to have that kind of stuff. I have a huge list of stuff, like washboard sinks, cast iron sinks, doors, porecelain door knobs, beams, crown molding, oak flooring etc.
I also have some fairly hard to find pie safe doors made of glass.

I got a freind of friend who's coming from Louisiana to check it out. LMK if maybe interested or your company. Thanks

Back