Another Texas rider!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, I met the site admin. by buying a vintage Schwinn off him. Very nice guy that was very informative...opened up a new door in my bike world..I mostly build custom mountain bikes...freeride mainly and some single speed commuters. I am one who doesnt like to go to the bike shop and buy a stock bike...I like custom builds. Buying the frame alone and my choice parts.. Steve introduced me to the world of rat Rod/Hot Rod type bikes. I recently purchased an old J.C. Higgins off of craigslist to do my first rat build....pretty excited to tool around these old bikes...got some good ideas for it....David

Welcome aboard David!.....glad you made it.

And for those wondering....he bought this bad boy off me. :D

100_4735.jpg

Welcome Texan, please forgive Steve as he hasnt figured out how to put handlebars on a bike yet :mrgreen: , everything else hes done is awesome tho !!!

Hi Dave,
My Name is Kevin.

I don't Like you Dave!
That's My Bike!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Take care of her...she was on my Wish List.
If hear about you talking Bad to her,
or not doing your share of House Work,
or Forgetting to Lube her up :wink: ..I'll be very disappointed.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to have you here....

a Bike's a Bike's a Bike.
and Now your Hooked on another Style...we got yaa now! :mrgreen:

peace,
Kev.

Clothespin "n" said:
Hi Dave,
My Name is Kevin.

I don't Like you Dave!
That's My Bike!Kev.

LOL!.....I'll be honest, I feel a twinge of pain when I see the bike now...ah well. :wink:

Clothespin "n" said:
That's not Pain Steve.....it's GUILT! :mrgreen:

That may have been the case a week ago, but you've since changed my perspective mr. skull skate man. :wink: :wink:

CCR said:
please forgive Steve as he hasnt figured out how to put handlebars on a bike yet.

Im laughing so hard right now aha! welcome man, enjoy that beautiful bike!

Welcome

Thank you all for the welcome...ohh the Schwinn is SWEEEET! And trust me, its well cared for! I love that bike! Its in the right hands! An entire new style I never knew exsited...now Im hooked! I'll need to post pics later on the Higgins I got...Just about to dig into it! Later...David

Back