Another Texan from Ft Worth

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will start by saying that I know nothing about vintage bikes. I know some classic motorcycle stuff, and classic VW stuff. My neighbor was talking to me the other day about working on his really cool old steel dune buggy, when my daughter came home. She has been asking about getting a "cool old bike for the last few months (she is a 13 yr old hipster). Well, my neighbor happens to be riding a cool old bike and my daughter starts drooling all over it. So he just up and gives it to her. I offered to buy it, but he said he has had it for over 15 years and didn't give anything for back then. He said he put 2 tubes on it and a new seat and that is all. So here is my daughters new toy, a spaceliner!

IMG_20120328_191250.jpg

IMG_20120328_191301.jpg

IMG_20120328_191322.jpg

IMG_20120328_191417.jpg

good score and the price was right :D I have 3 of them. and can show you what parts your missing.
way to start it off.

Thanks guys.

Henry, I know that I am missing the tank, sprocket cover and the rear rack does not appear correct.

My daughter does not want the tank at all. I like it, but she does not. I even showed her other tanks, but she isn't feelin' it. :roll:

Latest posts

Back