Another haul! BMX goodies! Two more!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE!
I got this old Ross Pirahna frame out and decided to breath some new school life into it and give it a retro twist.
BEFORE
BMXhaul020.jpg

AFTER
Bikesofday002.jpg

Pretty cool i like it .. I transformed a Mongoose decade into a new school ride before it was pretty awsome .. My son said you gotta lower the seat all the way down and tilt it back..LOL .. 8)

saber617 said:
Pretty cool i like it .. I transformed a Mongoose decade into a new school ride before it was pretty awsome .. My son said you gotta lower the seat all the way down and tilt it back..LOL .. 8)
LOL Sorry but when you're as old as the bike that doesn't work. :mrgreen:

saber617 said:
ugh, my generation and their stupid seats..
so annoying..
i love retros though.. im building a 1992 gt vertigo to be a retro if i get enough money..

and it so darn stupid how when kids think your only spose to have two pegs on one side and not four..
well i say, all or nothing.. :lol: almost all the pro bmxers have 3 or 4 pegs.. :roll: they only do 3 cause they dont want to mess up their drive line..
but really bmx is about rider style and customization.. Not Doing Whatever Your Friend or the Next guy is going :roll:

i like what you did with that bike btw :p

Thanks, I kinda like it myself. So far no sale, few trade offers but nothing I was interested in. At least the alligator trade guy hasn't emailed yet. :lol:

Latest posts

Back