Ann Arbor Now with pics!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
who's going??
and How will I know its you??
maybe set up a time to meet everybody and at least say Hi???
Just wondering
Thanks!!
Floyd

Re: Ann Arbor

I shall be there! Though, I may have a hard time making the 15 minute trek to Ann Arbor :mrgreen:

The Great Lakes FreakBike Militia will be there! Stop by to say Hi!

Also on the Saturday, April 28th you all are invited to come over to Belle Isle in Detroit and rides with us and hang out. Starts at 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. When you get across the bridge you got to go all the way around the island and we'll be at the last pavillion before you have to get back on the bridge or go back arund the island. I'll try to have the Skull and crossbones waving you guys in! :lol: After the ride we head out to Ann Arbor where there's free camping.

I and 3 others who aren't RRB freaks will be there from Texas. Maybe someday I can get the RRB site owner to come along. Look for me wearing my RRB Tshirt at the BIG Texas State Flag trailer parked behind the Main Building. Camping can be done in the fair Ground parking lot. It is nice and grassy. Kevin

Heading down to Memory Lane on Friday, and will be in AA bright and early Sunday. Fingers crossed for sunshine!

I will be at AA. Just look for a big Penske truck with a lot of bikes for sale around it. That will be me. Can't wait. Matt

I'll be there. Not as much as I usually have, but really need to sell what i've got. I'm moving ASAP.

I'll have bargain boxes!

Boxes of 20 something deraiullers and whatnot for $15.
Brake sets for $3 and down!
Wheels for $15 and down!
Frames+complete bikes for as low as $15!
Handlebars as low as $1
Necks as low as free!
Seats as low as $3!
Chaingaurds as low as FREE (Whaaat? YEAH!)

A little bit of everything (priced to sell)

Look for the White Crown Victoria and a minivan parked in the vendor areas, that's me!

I'll bring specific parts by request. Message me.

Ann Arbor PICS!!!

bikes104.jpg

bikes105.jpg

bikes106.jpg

bikes102.jpg

bikes119.jpg

bikes112.jpg

bikes116.jpg

bikes137.jpg

annarbor023.jpg

annarbor029.jpg

annarbor035.jpg