Ann Arbor, Michigan Bicycle Show 4-27-08

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://www.ann-arbor-bicycleshow.com/info.html

As it says... April 27, 2008 will be the 28th Anniversary of the Biggest, Oldest, and the Best Antique and Classic Bicycle Show in the Nation.

Admission is only 3 bucks although I could pass as 12 years old to get in free but I think I'm pushing my luck at 15... lol just kidding.

I heard that there will be over 7,000 bicycles there.... I planning on going!!!! Are you?

If you've never been, its a must. This show is huge with lots of antique and rat rod material there. FBMGL will be there, stop by and say hi...Kelly

I have a space to sell again this year, I will be loading up the van, on the roof too. I plan on going down for the ride on Belle Island Sat. and then campin at the meet like last year.

gotavan said:
I have a space to sell again this year, I will be loading up the van, on the roof too. I plan on going down for the ride on Belle Island Sat. and then campin at the meet like last year.
Hey Dan, we'll see you down there. I'm not going to have a space this year, I don't have enough stuff to sell to justify it so I'll be there as a tourist this year. There will be three of us from this side of the state going to Belle Isle. and Ann Arbor, Chainy and Giggs are also planning on attending both and I think Tony (Yyzmec) will be there from ON. should be a good time...Kelly

Why OH Why must i work for a living if only i had all the time and money i would be so going to this..
every year i eagerly await the new pics and posts on their website and every year i say "Next year i have to go"
and every year i cry just a little when i miss it :(

Oh well maybe next year i will be ready and get to go .. i hope ya'll save some good deals for me and take a bunch of pics....

7000 bike+21 thousand pics! :p

Back