AMF ROADMASTER TANK ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI guys
does any one have a picture of the bike that takes this tank :?:
thank's alot :!:
tank4.jpg

tank1.jpg

tank2.jpg

Gold Street Customs said:
Send it to me, I will find something it will fit , then take a pic.... :lol:
that's funny :lol:
i will like to see the bike that actually takes it i think it also connect's to the rear rack :!:

udallcustombikes said:
I think it might fit the frame I am using on my Lone Star Beer build. Wanna sell it?
Hi "udallcustombikes"
you know that tank is a hard to fit i had a columbia frame and i tried to fit it and no good something about the top tube the angle has to be lower by the seat post and is in lack of the rear rack :!:

Here you go!

Luxliner1.jpg

Luxliner3.jpg

Luxliner6.jpg

Hi yeshoney :!:
love that sprocket :!:is that original for that bike :?:

Sprocket is not original to the bike. It is actually from a Hawthorne Top Drag Muscle Bike.

Pipes are 50's period accessory items I picked up on ebay. They occasionaly come up for same, but rarely NOS. O got luck and got one on a 7 day auction and then got one with a BIN right after it was listed. Right place at the right time.

The bike is a '56 or more likely a '57. I also have a '59, but it is different. It rides on a Nexus 4 speed hub.

IMHO it is the nicest original paint bike in my small collection.

Joe

that is a realy nice clean custom bike it even has the tail light nice , is it working :!: the sprocket is realy nice it look's like a real rim like a pontiac GTO :)
THANK'S AGAIN yeshoney :!:
later mike :wink:

Back