American Speed Streamer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it's gender discrimination too. It filtered out d!ck, but it left dyke... :mrgreen: Gary

Reminds me of the Family Guy episode where the FCC censors everything. Peter's watching tv, and the "____ Van ____" show comes on! :lol: ~Adam

At least we can say 'Peter'!

:)

From the serious side though, if someone said Stephen was a swear word i'd find that insulting and offensive.

If mr Van Dyke really had a Speed Streamer I don't think he'd be posting any pictures here.

Jonathan's bike is a 1938 American Speed Streamer. edit »
Molly Hagan was in two episodes of Diagnosis Murder with .... Van Dyke and Barry Van Dyke. "Must Kill TV" and "Town Without Pity". edit »

from a 2006 TV show Murder 101, episode 2, "College can be murder"

This is all I could find doing a web search.

My mom went to High School in Danville, IL with Jerry Van Dyke, D!ck's brother. When I was a kid, we ran into both of them at a restaurant called the Lamplighter near Danville and they invited my mom, dad and me to join them for supper at their table. I remember they were really funny and cracked up my dad. That was '63 or '64 I think. Gary

Back