Also Doin a Raliegh Chopper Tandem

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is something else I am working on.It is MK1 Chopper Tandem.I have been saving these frames back to do this for a while.I will put up some more pics tonight.
boardtracker006.jpg

Now thats gonna be really COOL :shock: :shock: 8) 8) 8) 8)

I knew karma would catch me for laughing at those Schwinn purist! Aaaaaaargh....chest pains.....must..catch my breath. I'm ok. I trust that you will make that dual sacrifice worthy and I know that the result will be cool. If you don't finish this project, I will haunt you forever when I die. :mrgreen:

I know,I know xddorox but I am doing it right.If Raleigh would have made one,I would not have to do this! I promise to do it right.The thing that I knew would fire some guys up is that I used MK1 frames.I want what I want! You are not going to believe the parts I have for it.I still need some more though.I have 2 seats that look NOS.I have been saving up parts for this for a while.Those frames have been in my garage for 5 years.I will not stop work till it is finished.It will be all stock except for the tandem.I want to take it to The UK next year with me to a VW bus show.Keep checking the thread for progress.

If they would have been Mk 2's, I wouldn't even had flinched. Check out the web for some serious Chopper (Raleigh that is) clubs in the UK. I think I saw someone from there build a tandem as well. Anyways they look like a cool bunch of folks and they have enough Mk 1's in their meets to drool yourself into dehydration. :D Peace bro.

hi nice build you've got going on ,here's one a pal of mine built sadly sold now thou

chopper2.jpg

were now in the middle of building a Raleigh Grifter Tandem
all the best with your project

OH MAN!!!!WHEW!!!,I am working on it as much as I can.I need some parts Agent Orange.Got any? I have a bus in Poole Dorset tht is coming over soon for shipping.I need a bunch of crap.I do have a NOS seat for it.Let me know whatcha got!

Hi i don't have any good parts but if you get stuck pm me and i can try to source bits for ya. i do know a few guys who re-manufacture sissy bars chain guards and all the decals, good luck with you build.

Back