Almost A Reality

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its funny how this....

speedster003.jpg

And a little bit of work and imagination and you get this

almostreality001.jpg

Still have a ways to go on the bondo work...but its close

Geez, that's too cool! :shock:
Oh and by the way, it's time to change out the wire wheel on that bench grinder!

I doubt if you could match that Schwinn green. I dont like green ,but I would paint it that color If I could find it. I have always had problems matching an older paint color.
Ok Kram that sounds funny for some reason. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Its not going to get together here. :roll:

Verry cool, looks sporty diggin the gussets. Almost looks like something you would see at the drag strip, Oh theres idea maybe fit a honda 750 motor on there :mrgreen:

Glad that everbody liked it. Not sure on the paint though. This one belongs to Mark/Kram. He came up with the gusset idea and some of the design. I'm just the builder....so in a few days it will get to go to California. :D Then that pretty much ends the bike building for a while. Got alot of stuff around here I'm ignoring and they have to be done....sometime. :lol:

Uncle Stretch said:
Glad that everbody liked it. Not sure on the paint though. This one belongs to Mark/Kram. He came up with the gusset idea and some of the design. I'm just the builder....so in a few days it will get to go to California. :D Then that pretty much ends the bike building for a while. Got alot of stuff around here I'm ignoring and they have to be done....sometime. :lol:

missing out on Westerns and twinkie eating?

Skip if nobody watches the western channel they will take it off....just trying to do my part to keep the show going. :roll: And hey twinkies ,what can I say....its a food group all by itself.

Hey Clancy they have one heck of a shelf life , so they gotta be good for you. :roll: Kram came up with the gusset idea so he gets the credit for that. :wink:

Back