All before 8:00am.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a call first thing this morning and off I went! This is what I got. Now I have the rest of the day to play :lol:
ca788b2c.jpg

82dfb1e3.jpg

dd0c7063.jpg

da1ebfca.jpg

ebedada7.jpg

38169274.jpg

da5016b1.jpg

ff738851.jpg

Wow is that an Atala road frame there...what crank is in it and what does it have for equipment and is it for sale,,? :shock:

Man why don't I get old bikes like those? I am doing good to get 80's and 90's junk K-mart mountain bikes. That's bad I can't even get Wal-Mart stuff I got to work with K-Mart stuff..... :mrgreen:

outskirtscustoms said:
Man why don't I get old bikes like those? I am doing good to get 80's and 90's junk K-mart mountain bikes. That's bad I can't even get Wal-Mart stuff I got to work with K-Mart stuff..... :mrgreen:

True! I can't find anything single speed/coaster brake and I mostly get China junk. But, I take anything anyone offers me knowing that if I turn down a busted girls china bike, they might not offer me grandpa's old tank bike next week.

John c said:
I got a call first thing this morning and off I went! This is what I got. Now I have the rest of the day to play :lol:
ebedada7.jpg
Cool finds :p I like that Firestone chainguard :mrgreen:

yoothgeye said:
outskirtscustoms said:

True! I can't find anything single speed/coaster brake and I mostly get China junk. But, I take anything anyone offers me knowing that if I turn down a busted girls china bike, they might not offer me grandpa's old tank bike next week.

Oh yeah I always take ANY broken down bike and try to re-build it or scavenge it for parts.

outskirtscustoms said:

Actually, I view K-Mart as a step up. They have the regular cheap junk instead of special deal super extra cheap junk. :mrgreen:

Man! There is nothing around me that cool, i would have been stoked to get the best to crap girl schwinn but that corvette and straight bar black schwinn are sweet!

were these free :shock:

LCW said:
Man! There is nothing around me that cool, i would have been stoked to get the best to crap girl schwinn but that corvette and straight bar black schwinn are sweet!

were these free :shock:
No they were not free. That's why I'm able to get decent bikes, because I'm willing to pay a fair amount on the spot. When there is a good deal of cash involved the word gets around and people start diggin these bikes up for me. Not to mention I traveled 100 miles to get them!

Is everyone jealous of this guy or is just me? Are you going to sell any of that sweet stuff and share with us?

Still, I put word out that I buy old bikes and people bring me junk 10 speeds, never good stuff like those. Nice score though, I'm glad a fellow rat rodder got them and not a scrapper taking them to the 'yard.

Latest posts

Back