• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Aerobee 5 speed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
For your consideration. As found Aerobee 5 speed 20" bike. Pictures show most of it accurately. The seat cover is good but the seat post bracket is broken off of the pan. These seat covers are some sort of rubber and it just snaps over the pan so it could be removed for repair of the pan. One side of the rear tire was rubbed by the brake caliper as shown. Please ask questions if your interested. If the bike doesn't sell whole in a few days than I will part it out. $230 plus actual shipping. Figure about $60...a little more to the west and a little less closer to me.

aerobee%20001_zpsb6hgkywl.jpg

aerobee%20002_zpshif6ort8.jpg

aerobee%20003_zpstnlt6lvu.jpg

aerobee%20004_zpskgt0b2sz.jpg

aerobee%20005_zpsrxnuhoid.jpg

aerobee%20006_zpsqmdo71ho.jpg

I think Crash spends to much time on this site :thumbsup: good score, if Crash backs out ,it should go to its namesake I hope I am #2 in line

I think Crash spends to much time on this site :thumbsup: good score, if Crash backs out ,it should go to its namesake I hope I am #2 in line
It'll be on the way soon. I may need some questions answered, or advice, since this is my first Aerobee.

So exciting! This may be my restoration entry for MBBO5!

It'll be on the way soon. I may need some questions answered, or advice, since this is my first Aerobee.

So exciting! This may be my restoration entry for MBBO5!
I'm really pleased that's it going to someone that will give it some love...Cool bike :113:

Back