ACHTUNG RATRODDERS IN SOUTHERN ONTARIO CANADA!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey sorry about this people, But this was only posted today in the local rag, I am re-typing, as is, in the paper.

Vintage bikes roll into Tutela Heights
Expositor Staff
Brantford

Wheels from the 1800s to 1975 will be available to buy, sell and trade at the Seventh Annual Canadian Vintage Bicycle Show on Sunday from 7a.m. to 6p.m.
The event will be held at 95 Tutela Hieghts Rd. Across from the Bell Homestead.
Admission is a 5$ donation to Steadman Community Hospice.

Like I said it's one of those short notices I am sure many of you will be pulling your hair about and going Sh**!Sh**! aw fer @*#&$%%&#@^!!!!!

The weather isn't looking too nice for it, but who knows? maybe it will become a nice day.

miss a sick day? ughhh! working on a Sunday huh? that blows. I would definitely check it out here's the clipping from last year, the 1901 CCM looks pretty cool. There were some really rare and unique bikes last year. I dunno about this year. But I am sure to a true rat rodder there will be some definite gems.
CVS.jpg

It was a true gem of a show, I found out my bike was made in '39 and met the man who found it in junkpile, they guy who restored it and the guy who owned it after restoration before me.

There was a Massey Harris Bike from the late 1800's with a drive shaft.

Lot's of wooden Rims, Shifters, Frames.....

If there's pics in the paper I will try and post em.

Back