absolutely ridiculous!!!??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I know, I used to have these on the floor in my shop. No way it's worth more than 150. Those frames are some of the weakest most primitive MMC alloy ever produced. I completely fail to see how this bike which is NOT 100% stock is worth this much.

there's a lot of Super Vs for bid on Ebay right now. All over priced, and only one has a bid on it - about $260 with one day left.

I never liked them. I have a friend with one, and I've ridden it a few times - terrible bike.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
there's a lot of Super Vs for bid on Ebay right now. All over priced, and only one has a bid on it - about $260 with one day left.

I never liked them. I have a friend with one, and I've ridden it a few times - terrible bike.

Very small cockpit and did not handle very well.

I bought a Super V 700 in late 96' and my friend a Super V 900 the same year. I think I spent $800 new for mine with my friends coming in at about an even thousand. Upward of the $4k he is asking is almost laughable :lol: . I personally liked mine, but wouldn't pay anything more than four on it now.

I learned the hard way that technologically advanced bikes for their day, do not appreciate in value. The '98 Gary Fisher Joshua XO I bought for $1000 new, even though it was cool and in "near mint" condition, wasn't worth a whole lot. I got super lucky and sold it about 3 years ago for around $450.

Back