A tribute to Gordon Bradbury (Crassly)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I got my bike and frame from Gordon. Not only was it a good deal on both, he did some of the best packing I have ever seen. You could have run over this box with a truck and everything still would have beed protected. Now Gordon I don't know what you do for a 8 to 5 job ,but if your not dealing with shipping and recieving ,you have missed your calling. Thanks again for offering good deals to all the Rat Rodders. I appreciate it. He he I got a headbadge :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: A tribute to Gordon Bradbury

Let's see it! lol

FaceOFFbikes said:
Let's see it! lol
Ok this is my first and very own headbadge...guess I should take a hammer and chisel and knock it off of there huh?

myheadbadge.jpg

So I'm thinking.. Who is Gordon until I go to my mailbox..It's like xmas! Thanks Crassly
ebay093.jpg

Uncle Stretch said:
FaceOFFbikes said:
Let's see it! lol
Ok this is my first and very own headbadge...guess I should take a hammer and chisel and knock it off of there huh?

Yep, you don't need it interfering with your bikes aerodynamics. You can send it to me. :mrgreen:

I have dealt with Crassly a couple of times myself and can attest to the fact that he is indeed a man of his word! His packaging is above board, all in all a trustworthy and honorable gentleman. Later & PEACE!!! :mrgreen:

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words. You'll make this old man's head swell up so much my hat won't fit! Stretch, I see on your headbadge that your Hiawatha was made by Shelby - that's pretty cool. As for my 8 to 5, it isn't shipping and receiving, I do agricultural research for North Dakota State University. I have been on the same job for 34 years. I do spend some extra time when it comes to packing stuff though, nobody likes getting broken or damaged goods and it is really the pits trying to settle a claim with a shipper.

add me to Gordon's happy customer list... :mrgreen:

got a tank and rack from him today that are EXACTLY what I wanted for my faux Spaceliner. The tank says Murray, and I'm putting it on a 1990 or so Murray Monterey-type frame, and I swear this thing fits so perfectly that they must never have changed the frame from '60s middleweights to '90s beach cruisers. Gordon, I know you said you weren't sure, but I think the tank and rack gotta be off the same bike... the paint match is way too close. By the way, I know some of you guys were stoked about my Dustbuster tank and rack, but I may have to disappoint you... :oops:

--rick

ratina said:
Got my stuff today...going to the garage now! its 70 degrees out!

I've been dying for this weather to return. But of course, my luck, and I have to prepare for report card pickup today, my daughter had a dress rehearsal for her recital this weekend, so I haven't been able to put some time in on the bikes. But I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Looks like we'll be in the 60's and 70's over the next couple of days. Yeaah Buddy!!

Back