a st. louis guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blksabbath

RRB Supporter
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here I am. Life has caught up with me in a big way, new house to rehab, 1st kid on the way, all that fun stuff. My wife is not to keen on the idea of me building a classic hotrod car...so I came across this site and thought a bike would be more reasonable in her eyes. As of right now, I have a mid 90's specialized mtn bike that I ride around every once in a while. I'm looking to build something more for the fun of the process than actually riding. I really like the board track style bikes, so that's what I'm going for. So far I have an old monark frame, part of a springer, and a ton of ideas. Hope to pull something together soon, then build something for my wife and young one. Make it a family affair.

Other hobbies and obsessions, I'm a homebrewer and a beer judge. My home brewery is in pieces right now after moving. Hope to get that up and running soon. Building bigger and better of course.

Also like old hotrods, VW's, motorcycles, things with engines, my dogs, my mouse, skateboarding.

anyways, there's my intro
dan

Welcome Dan, sounds like were kinda in the same boat, house rehab, first kid, building bicycles its hectic but all in good fun !!!

Back