A potential Barn Find...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I met up with another Old Car guy like myself and I asked him if he has any old bikes..he said..
"Yaa, about 500" call me this weekend and I'll take you over to the farm and show you.... :shock:

well...after the horrible images of Deliverence Banjo Music and The thoughts of a canoe trip with Bert Reynolds I said..sure I'll give you a call this weekend.

If the old fart lets me take some pictures I'll post them up..prolly this Sunday.

Kev.[/b]

[
call me this weekend and I'll take you over to the farm and show you....

What kind of farm is it???Growing bikes? Funny farm?
:? post some pics if it's sick and hopefully not: 500 -pink- 16inch wheel, 1996 huffy's sick.

turns out The 500 bikes is about 25.He is a cool guy with a heap of bike stuff though.He also has about 5 old Mopeds...Like a Peugot,2 Vespa's and another Italian Job.The really cool bike's( Tandom Schwinn ) are all for him to keep.I think I will land an old Schwinn style Cruiser.Thinks it's a Murray..

bare with me...I ride...I've Raced...and I don't ever remember not being on a bike,but I'm still learnin about the old stuff.That's what I love about this board....

Pic's to come....

Kev.

Back