A newfound vintage bike enthusiast.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody. My name's Jon, and I'm a college student at the University of Cincinnati. I am studying Industrial Design, and I have access to the shop and several very neat CNC machines.

I became a fan of vintage bikes through motorizing some bikes I found at a pawn shop. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Welcome, yankee brother.

Welcome!

rusty513 said:
Welcome Jon. I can't wait to see that 4 stroke on the Schwinn!!!!!!!!!

Hah, as soon as I get it done I'll give you a call so you can try it out. My budget is stretching pretty thin, so it may be a few months....

hi, sheik.........welcome from another frank fan................ there are a lot a bike freaks/freaky bikes here
...........phil

Sheik Yerbouti said:
I am studying Industrial Design, and I have access to the shop and several very neat CNC machines.

Hmmmm...... Some custom RatRodbike headbadges would be cool.

Just kidding. Welcome to Ratdom

oldgreenbean said:
Good to have ya on.Let's see whatcha got!

Hah, well. I ain't got much.

These are my first projects. Both are motorized. One is based off an old Ross Eurotour (mine) and the other is an AMF Roadmaster (my friend Taylor's). This was our first taste of bike repair and engine mounting. Now our projects just get more and more ambitious.

Best1.jpg

cman said:
Sheik Yerbouti said:
I am studying Industrial Design, and I have access to the shop and several very neat CNC machines.

Just kidding. Welcome to Ratdom

Let me get better at CNC programming, then I'll start a thread about it.

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:

Cman-

Just kidding.

That would be awesome, for everyone who builds a bike that might not have a badge! Hmmmm...?

Back