A NEW SPACE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Im renting out an old machine shop for building rats tomorrow! Super stoked to have a rad little bike shop! Ill take some pics tomorrow...got a fresh 50s higgins find today to put up also...and a few finished projects! Ive been slacking!

It will be home away from home...i own a tattoo shop with wife so were there 24/7 it will be nice to have an escape! And not have old bikes scatterd around the waiting area! Hahhah

excellent! me and a friend tried to do something like that, but after rents, and insurance and utilities, we backed off. i am jealous.

Ya as a living it would never work! But its a sweat deal...a good friend of mine that i tattoo owns a 10,000 sq ft wearhouse for his lighting buisness...and this old what was a machine shop is in it and he cant use it cause his palets for shipping wont fit through the smallan door enterance! So its a hook up! I wouldent pay a full rent somewhere just because that means i could not buy as many bikes!

i wish the tatoo porlor i go to had old school bikes in it, sounds like a good time to me

Back