A Motor Cruiser . . . .

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
. . . . . could be yours for a mere $3,799!?!

https://localmotors.com/shop/local-motors-cruiser/

5ccf03c51f2489193403acc1ecb0f491.jpg

Looks really cool, but for a mere $3,799 I will keep my foot powered bicycles.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk Pro

Do those actually sell? I bet you can get quite a nice Harley to work on for 5k in the States, right?

Do those actually sell? I bet you can get quite a nice Harley to work on for 5k in the States, right?
Hope Im not too late here, for curiosities sake.
You can usually find local "Bobbers" ..DECENT ones around 1.5-3k if you're diligent.
I've seen a really clean Harley Fatboy go for four and a half, In Arizona [U.S.].
These here are probably more sold for aesthetic value.. closeness to classic detail..Its hard to say for sure, aside from the obvious possibility its a well built bike and mounted Engine.
Either way.. not really worth the cash to me, Id rather build something Dirty ^.6

Hope that helps!

Zombie~

Bingo!
Beautiful but it doesn't worth the money...
If you have the skills (and all of us do) you can build something better for less, or totally copy it for a lot less too.
Or build yourself a nice real motorcycle...

You could even do a Custom Bobber, Like GdCast said, for under a 1000, if youre savvy about where and how much you spend on parts. Oil cans and gas tanks, things of that nature can be substituted or built for much less than the average 600 a NEW tank on ebay. Ive seen Full on Bobbers use Coffee cans for oil tanks, like the one Im currently using for a glovebox under my seat. Be creative, think outside the box and DONT be afraid to ask questions! [Especially when it comes to torque and the size of your engine in ratio to your frame.]

Zombie

Back