A few new bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a 67 stingray off of the ebay today. I went to pick it up local and the guy tells me "There's a pile of bikes on the side of the garage. Dig through it and take what you want." So I did.

I got this for my neice. I'm going to change to chrome fenders but not much more. I dig the motocross style seat in pink. Crazy!
DSCN1976.jpg

DSCN1975.jpg

This next one is an AMF of some kind. Not sure. I think it has a 24" fork on it and I know the goose neck is on backwards. I can't wait to tinker with it and take it for a spin.
DSCN1977.jpg

This next one is called a Chevoly. I've never heard of it. I googled it and got nothing. Any ideas? The headlights work, as does the shifter. The paint looks like brand new and the white letter tires are in mint condition.
DSCN1985.jpg

DSCN1983.jpg

DSCN1982.jpg

DSCN1981.jpg

DSCN1980.jpg

And finally the '67 stingray. It needs a little atention but for the price, and considering I got the extra bikes and a ton of parts as well, I think I did pretty good. Here it is when I got it home.
DSCN1978.jpg

And here it is after I put the blue seat on. The blue seat was in the pile of "trash" going to the scrap yard along with the sissy bar by the way.

DSCN1986.jpg

That Chevoly is FUNKY....Either strip it for its parts or rat it into a Clunker of sorts. I really like the Baja lights on the front and shifter setup.

That Chevoly is pretty unique looking. It seems to borrow a little something from every style of bike out there. Nice finds!

The Chevoly is totaly cool. Where do you live?
Also, even though those motomags look like they have bad paint, they should still be worth a good amount

Wow...you really scored. I can't belive the guy ebayed only one bike & was just gonna scrap the rest. The pink Huffy is what every grade school girl rode when I was that age...it's been about as long since I've seen those mags that are on the bmx. I've NEVER seen or heard of a Chevoly or anything quite like it--don't dare part it out, though I know it's tempting. A bike that strange has gotta be foreign. Chevoly even sounds like a mistranslation of Chevrolet or Chevy. I'm not familar with Young Man tires either. What a weirdo-I want one, or at least the headlights!

Back