a day of bike picking gone wrong

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well I didn't buy anything but I saw some entertaining stuff. First I saw this at a garage sale. I would have bought it but the rust was too much.
bikes005.jpg

bikes006.jpg

bikes007.jpg

Then saw this at the flea market and had to add it to my archive of "Rat Rod Repairs"
bikes008.jpg

What exactly is the first bike? I picked up one of those yesterday but it didnt have a tank. :? :? The badge is all worn out just like that one to haha

Only thing I saw was "sky rider" on the tank. That one was so rotted it crumbled in my hand so I stopped touching it

My zombie looks a lot similar, Id be willing to BET that tank would fit my Otasco... Anyone got more photos of AMF Skyriders?

I have 2 skyriders ,finding a frame to fit the tanks isnt as easy as having a canti frame,they all have differences,I tried my tank on about 10 frames before I found one it fit..Turns out it was a Skyrider Frame..

The only AMF I own is a mens Jet Pilot. It has the same chain rings as the one Outskirtcustoms ran across years ago in the first 3 pics. The only pics I have are from November of last year when I picked it and a number of other bikes up but the pics are bad because it was getting dark and I was tired and rushing. Therefore camera flash really made them turn out bad. Here are a few of them Flying Zombie. Maybe they will help some.

043.JPG

046.JPG

I really like the rack on this bike but sadly the camera flash doesn't do it justice.

044.JPG

Back