a couple of worksman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
o k, this is what I have been tinkering with, nothing special, no fancy paint jobs, just a couple of beater bikes for cruising the beach.....
001-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

just having fun,but I wish I had a real shop, man the things I could do........

i feel the same way. im working on a balcony on a 2nd story apartment. even a 1 car garage would be amazing for me. im thinking about renting a storage unit and setting up shop in there.

but back on topic, nice bikes. i passed up my chance at a worksman but recently got a columbia with the same style frame that i'm looking to fix up. all it really needs is paint, which is perfect for me

Crazy Horse here, I love Worksman bicycles, and those two you have there would be great for Tribute Cyclone Board Track Racer Style builds.

Peace Crazy Horse.

See what I mean looky here a Worksman Tribute Cyclone Board Track Racer Bicycle with a 2-Stroke moped motor, for when you get to tired peddling!
Oh yeah forgot about the modification you remove Worksman original down tube and weld in a Drop Looped down tube for that period correct Look of 1919 style Cyclone!

CYCLONEBICYCLE.jpg

Crazy Horse said:
Crazy Horse here, I love Worksman bicycles, and those two you have there would be great for Tribute Cyclone Board Track Racer Style builds.

Peace Crazy Horse.

See what I mean looky here a Worksman Tribute Cyclone Board Track Racer Bicycle with a 2-Stroke moped motor, for when you get to tired peddling!
Oh yeah forgot about the modification you remove Worksman original down tube and weld in a Drop Looped down tube for that period correct Look of 1919 style Cyclone!

CYCLONEBICYCLE.jpg

the 2 stroker is cool,but I enjoy peddling.....I think when you put a motor on a bike,it becomes something different,plus I enjoy just going slow and easy,even if I get off and walk the bike :)

Back