A couple of new additions to the Collection!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just won this one on eBay. Looks to be a good solid original bike. should clean up nice..

And picked up this bar hanger Mark II Otasco Qualifier V from a guy on Facebook. leaving it as is for now.. kool birds nest and all!..

Nice acquisitions! That early Murray looks like it aill clean up very nicely. Always liked those checkerboard seats.

What headbadge is on the Otasco? It looks more square than the ones you usually see.

Just won this one on eBay. Looks to be a good solid original bike. should clean up nice..

And picked up this bar hanger Mark II Otasco Qualifier V from a guy on Facebook. leaving it as is for now.. kool birds nest and all!..

That's TWEET! I mean sweet!

Finally got some time to work on cleaning and detailing the new Wildcat.. Turned out pretty nice and rides like a new bicycle again!..
torn down and cleaning chrome.

serial #s show it's a 1965 model 48= Boy's 3 speed bicycle.

all back together.

took it to the park for some pictures!

behind my 59 Chevy Wagon.

Looks fantastic! As always, great detail job. You do it right by taking it apart and detailing everything. Glad to see that one back on the road!

Very nice! How is that plastic twist grip for comfort and usability? I've got a 5-speed for my daughter and I'm debating whether to use it because it looks like it would be uncomfortable.
the twist grip works great! these are much easier to use then the stick shifts. just not as kool..) but much safer for a child.

Good to know. How about comfort? I'm concerned the plastic will hurt her hand from extended use.
I would think it depends on the grips. if they have hardened over the years. but these seem fine to me. but again I don't ride them much.

Back