a B.T.R. for me

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i built this bike a year ago and it was a pedal bike only ,the original tank i made for it was made to hold a ice pack and some cool beverages but i got tired of the big tank and the rake so i chopped it up took the beertank out and added some mesh.and after all that i don't want to pedal the lead sled anymore so now I'm going all out boardtrack. I'm going with a grubee engine,49cc to keep it legal,the front wheel has a drum brake and huge spokes the rear wheel has a histop hub and the same gauge spokes, i will be using a hub adaptor from sportscarpat. if you don't have one pm the guy and get one its worth every penny!
IMG_20110306_201010.jpg
here it is as a pedal bike

so now it has different bars a springer fork and i changed the middle bar. i also put the seat stem down a inch but i will probably be changing that again to get it even lower but i will wait until i get a seat first
IMG_20110514_164014.jpg

thanks hary76 im looking forward to to see your bike done ,that thing is going to fly!

dash said:
thanks hary76 im looking forward to to see your bike done ,that thing is going to fly!
Very nice!

You do the most authentic looped frames I've seen yet, have you ever considered just selling BTR frames? there are alot of guys out there who want an authentic period corect frame, you'd do good at it.
Keeps the posts roll'n nice jod Dash

Thanks truckd ! I do sell frames in kit form, all you need is a engine and paint we also sell tall bikes check em out on the link below

Hey! Dash after looking around at a LOT! of wanna btr's I've decided that I need one of these babies, can you do a 1913 Flying Merkel? thats one you don't see very often and I'd like for you to build me one, can you handle it, you could even post it on this forum as you build it, give me a shout out if your not to busy with those beautiful BTR's to build me one.

Looks awesome. I was already planning on buying a frame from you, and now I am 110% sure that I will. Speaking of that, the BTR kit on your site has a few things that I won't be needing. I will be using my own wheels, and probably my own gas tank as well. Is there any way that you could PM with the BTR kit price without those items? If so that would be great 8) I also have a minor frame alteration that I want to talk to you about, as well as general frame questions that I want to ask you..

Latest posts

Back