__-~^^~-__ BERKSHIRE __-~^^~-__

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^you know, I am thinking same thing. But my badge isn't as epic as an Indian badge, so it will probably stay. Glad you get to see it in use.

This build is looking sweet, Ian; it is obviously inspired work, buddy!

It's a rider!

a7ehuqy6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna have to take the crank out when my 33/64 drill and 9/16 pedal taps arrive, so I can put a better set of pedals on. And hopefully I'll debug why the driveline is a little chunky when it's apart.

Other than that, first impressions are very good. Gear ratio is perfect, bike is light and solid, ergos are comfy.

Awesome build! I cant believe I didnt see it till now:oops: I love the drilled chainguard and custom reflector. Perfect stance and bars too!:grin:

Cool bike, with great detailing, killer color scheme and signature Holy Chainguard – yet another embodiment of your creative quintessence, Ian, well done!

a7ehuqy6.jpg

Thank you Jose, glad you like it.

Here's a better outdoor picture with the first pair of prototype Thompson Ball End Grips.

sy8e2umu.jpg

ebanuma6.jpg

Now THAT'S an Ian bike!..NICE!

Thanks all. Now I have all summer to take pictures. MIL is looking forward to that.

Back