90's Marin Team titanium pricing? Help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've checked all over the net to see if anyone has either for sale or sold a 90's marin team titanium bike to get an idea of what one should cost and have come up with nothing. All I can find is their original retail price which doesn't help me decide if I want to buy it or not. So I'm hoping there is someone who knows their 90's mountain bikes and values. I don't know the year and it definitely has a junker wheelset on it but $70 seems like a solid deal to me but I really have no clue.
Thanks!
Matt

I would pay $70 for it in a heartbeat..I would LOVE a titanium bike.

If its a bad wheelset, in my area...it would lower the price dramaticly. Think of it as the frame alone...The frame alone would go for $70...

But i think you can get $100-150...

BUT REMEMBER I WOULD PAY $70!
I would seriously take it..

Seriously.

:shock: thats an amazing deal, the steel team issue frames go for that.. I love mine :mrgreen:

buy it.
vintage marin frame got value!

oldschoolcolo said:
socal_jack said:
Goto MTBR at the sticky link for the official what's it worth thread you'll get an answer, especially if you have a pic

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=463090&page=17

don't ever ask them for pricing. that's the fastest way to get a heaped on!

Normally if you use the official What's it worth Sticky thread you're alright, but don't start a new one. As in all things YMMV

Back