77 AND SUNNY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
IMG_0381.jpg

That bike would look good with some annodized rims. :mrgreen:

While you are enjoying the sunny weather, I will be doing a snow dance. They are predict 6-16 inches of snow at the ski hill this weekend.

cman said:

While you are enjoying the sunny weather, I will be doing a snow dance. They are predict 6-16 inches of snow at the ski hill this weekend.

Okay Clancy...don't get me thinking. :lol:

I think you're the only person that I would wish that weather on knowing how much you enjoy it. :wink:

67 degrees here today in NYC. I finally got some saddle time. It's the first time I've seen grass on my lawn instead of snow since December 26.

jerrykr said:
82F today... Jerry Jones' dream that didn't happen! :D
Amen brother! :wink:
Did get kinda warm today...started to sweat while wearing shorts and flip-flops. It's cooled off nicely now...mid 60's? :p

Rat Rod said:
cman said:

I think you're the only person that I would wish that weather on knowing how much you enjoy it. :wink:

It worked!!!! Skied some fresh powder this weekend plus snow in the forcast all week (not much but any is better than none.)

Just started snowing
IMAG0202.jpg

aka_locojoe said:
Heading to Texas soon. Now where did I put my shorts?
Wherabouts are you going? And pack some flip-flops too. :wink:

Back