7000 MEMBERS...OH SO CLOSE...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, it's getting crowded in here, hope no-one calls the Fire Marshall. :mrgreen:
So many threads, somehow, I feel like I might be missing the most awesome thread with the GREAT MYTHICAL PICS :shock: 8) 8) 8)
:lol:

You're telling me...at this rate I may need to hire a few more moderators...which won't be easy considering the current salary levels. :lol:

Rat Rod said:
You're telling me...at this rate I may need to hire a few more moderators...which won't be easy considering the current salary levels. :lol:

Man I'd do it for free, I spend more time here than at work..... :roll: But that might be a good thing :mrgreen:

I use to be a moderator on a popular brand 4x4 website... When I was good I was good, when I was bad people got new avatars and titles, nothing bad, but I could ruffle feathers. haha

I was just kidding about salaries....unless free T-shirts and stickers counts as a salary. :lol:

When I pick moderators, I look for folks who are very active on the site, have a cool head and understand and abide by the rules.

One day it may get to the point where I have to assign a moderator to each forum category to stay on top of things.

On 7000 when he/she introduces themself we all need to get on there and welcome them... make them the most welcomed member thus far...

garagegoon said:
On 7000 when he/she introduces themself we all need to get on there and welcome them... make them the most welcomed member thus far...

Cool idea... scare them off. :lol:

Back