67 3 speed stick Stingray , pics!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have a chance to pick this up,complete but rough, stick shift missing knob, paint has spots rusting thru, wheels look decent, seat is sunbaked,original tires, (don't know how badly they are cracked) sweptback apehangers are pretty rusty looking, and its blue, sissy looks nice and has rear reflector, what do ya think ????

Re: 67 3 speed stick Stingray ,value ?

Everyone could probably tell you more about it if you had a pic. If you are looking to flip it for $$$ it kinda depends on what you pay for it. Anything Stingray is worth money but condition plays a big role in it. You says it's rough but how rough? My definition of rough condition may be different then the next guys. Being that it's a 67 and a 3 speed it's probably still worth $125+ or at least thats what they go for around here. Collectors like original parts so if it's all original that will help. If anything is bent or rusted beyond repair your profit will be less $. Hope I could help.

Re: 67 3 speed stick Stingray ,value ?

He wants a $100 the way it sits,rust wise it has spots in the frame that are rusted thru the paint and have some rust build up, chainguard is nice with the graffix in place, all original parts are there, westwind front,slick in rear, and I will probably restore it, I just kinda wanted to what they are going for restored as I haven't seen many three speed stick models.

Here it is in all its glory :roll: patina :?:
012-13.jpg

011-17.jpg

010-20.jpg

I may just get it ridable and leave it the way it is.

the rear reflector is worth 20-30$ buy it its a deal, then you can sell me the reflector and start recouping your $ :mrgreen:

I think you did good :wink: Looks like most of the chrome will clean up nicely :D

Back