64 sears spaceliner My first love <3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well heres what she looked like the night i braught her home from derek, HE ALMOST GAVE HER TO SOMEONE ELSE I SAID "OH NO U DONT!!" And i pulled er home, just wait till tomorrow to see what shes looking like now... ;)

DSCF1603.jpg

Just wait FELLAS!!!!!

lucky you ricky i always wanted one of those cool find good luck

I always liked those spaceliner frames. Is it a 26 incher?
It'd look cool with a nanner seat and highrise bars.

Dennis

Wow. i didnt know this bike was so popular. Light foot, i had it with apes and a nannar seat before i gave it away.. I just got it back, i got almost all the original parts, i can even get the tires, all i dont got is the big red plastic thing out front and the fork. Or seat. I got this bike from the old man down the street, he baught her new in 64, and kev. Sorry man shes not for sale. YET :)
Its been storming all day so bad i shouldnt even be on the computer, theres been like tornados and crap. Yeah i aint got no pics today. It quit raining for like 10 mins nopw its started again.. Randy i like yours its nice.
Manny moons, yours is in alot better shape, mine was chrome new. 2 winters of snow didnt help it, i think im gonna paint this one.. Idk...

What do ppl like so much about these bikes? I didnt think it was nothing special. Im just happy shes back home :) this IS what started it all.

Thats nuts, I am going to run that kind of sprocket on mine...
that looks cool. Hooch, you ever had a spaceliner?

LOOK! I Just snapped these, the rain slowed down for a little bit..
DSCF1779.jpg

i love this guard!!!
DSCF1781.jpg

Heres where i want my seat to sit..
DSCF1782.jpg

And heres the sprocket i will put on her..
DSCF1783.jpg

That chain gaurd is Cool!! Now wipe that water off the bike ..who in the world would want a rusty bike :D

Shes getting painted. Idc :)

i think shes getting painted idk.

Just bustin' on ya Ricksterr... Can't wait to see the end result!

" What do ppl like so much about these bikes? I didnt think it was nothing special. Im just happy shes back home this IS what started it all. "

Look at the Tubes..
Look at those Beautiful Drop-outs.

and think before you Paint that one,
Is it Factory Chrome ?

I would love to be the First in Line for it if you sell it Ricky,

Thanks,
Kev.

It is factory chrome, but it is SHOT man. it wont shine no more. I Had her shining one summer, she broke and she had 2 sleep out all winter

Yeah kev, you and karfer are first in line x]

theres 1 at the fleamarket almost complete for 55 dollars. Who wants it.

Back