64 Gasser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Critter1 said:
Houndog said:
Dangitt...Jerald slicks are 25.00 just for shipping......Grrrrrr...There sure is a shortage of cool bicycle tires to be had...
I got my pair for right around $55 delivered. Shipping on two tires was around $10.

When I put em in the cart and proceeded to checkout,shipping was $25..
You must be closer to them than I...

Houndog said:
Critter1 said:
Houndog said:
Dangitt...Jerald slicks are 25.00 just for shipping......Grrrrrr...There sure is a shortage of cool bicycle tires to be had...
I got my pair for right around $55 delivered. Shipping on two tires was around $10.

When I put em in the cart and proceeded to checkout,shipping was $25..
You must be closer to them than I...
Wow thats crazy. Maybe thats a "suggested" cost that'll get adjusted. I'm in CA so I know I'm further. I think they're out of Illinois or Indiana. However, I ordered them over the phone because I had read in some other threads that the internet sales (through Jerald) can be.. lacking. The phone order went smooth though.

The bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

have you saw loud an fast on discovery channel if not check it ou they did a gasser in the last episode I saw it was a 51 ford dude the paint was insane on that beast green with green metal flake they used 4pnds of flake

I saw that episode! That paint job was krazy! Those cats are Ratters too! GTB and stop watching TV!! Peace

Yup , saw it pretty cool show..Sorry no updates lately,all I really have to finish is putting # plate on..
Been busy with other things and besides that it has been in the 100s as of late..

I watch those shows for inspration those guys do some pretty sick work

Jake Sensi said:
I saw that episode! That paint job was krazy! Those cats are Ratters too! GTB and stop watching TV!! Peace

Latest posts

Back