Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SoCal RatRodRide Aug. 11th Pic Heavy

I didn't think we were going to be out that long yesterday. I forgot the sunscreen and got seriously burnt! Had a great time and met some great people, hope I can come out for the next one!

Re: SoCal RatRodRide Aug. 11th Pic Heavy

Thank you so much for posting the pics, Max. As per always I didn't get a single useable shot. And thanks to everyone for coming out. It was indeed a great day and a great ride. From the chatter on Facebarf, it sounds like the women are seriously working on getting a beach BBQ going for the September, end of summer ride. I have old pallets and some demo scrap from the school yard so we don't have to waste money on charcoal. I'll siphon a little gas out of the truck for starter fluid, and we'll be cookin'! By the way-Anyone got a spare goat? :D
That will be the weekend just after Labor Day. Nobody on the beach- It'll be just like the Don Henley song only, you know, without everyone getting all sentimental about some chick who don't love ya' no more cuz summer's over and everyone went back to school with a Dead Head sticker on their Hot Rod Lincoln, and you don't see her in September, you lose her to a summer love, like there goes my baby with someone new, and I'm so blue cuz of Run Around Sue, and I ain't got you, woo woo...
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Wait. I'm all OT here.
See y'all in September.

John M

Back