6000 MEMBERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just realized that we broke the 6000 member mark this weekend...pretty sweet.

And for the record, those are clean membership numbers....no spammer accounts in there. :wink:

Steve-
You and the mods do a terrific job keeping the riff-raff off of here. Thank you for the time and expense you put in to give the 6000 of us like minded folks a place to hang out and waste endless of hours that would otherwise be spent watching tv, cleaning gutters, or some other boring task. Thanks!

This is the greatest and funnest site on the web. I canceled facebook and myspace a few months ago and didn't really do much with the web other than ebay and cl. We are all blessed to have this site and inspiration to keep building and riding cool rats. Peace and much thanks to you Steve.

:shock: thats a few folks. now all we got to do is get all of us to gather in one place and have a HUGE ride :mrgreen: that would be AWSOME

When I talk to anyone about bicycles, I always mention this site. You guy's are the coolest, most helpful group of like-minded individuals I have ever met, in one place.

Back