6 Stellar Finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went on another road trip today for some bikes. Came home with these babies.

20" boys balloon tire, not sure make or year, help.
Bikes6017.jpg

Bikes6020.jpg

Bikes6019.jpg

Bikes6018.jpg

Another unknown, 26" skiptooth ballooner, help.
Bikes6027.jpg

Bikes6028.jpg

Bikes6029.jpg

Columbia rack frame ballooner 19??
Bikes6025.jpg

the bars are huge on this one
Bikes6026.jpg

Cleveland by CCM 1925 28"
Bikes6030.jpg

Bikes6031.jpg

Rollfast Balloon Tanker Skiptooth 19??
Bikes6021.jpg

Bikes6022.jpg

Bikes6023.jpg

Bikes6024.jpg

And then the bonus frame the guy gave me. About a 15 year old Norco cruiser frame fork and chainguard brand new out of the box. Not old but free is free.
Bikes6032.jpg

Bikes6033.jpg

Well thats my scores for today. Any help on the years and makes of some of these would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah the red one is a Columbia Firebolt :wink: The serial number is on one of the dropout (I can't remember which side :? ) Go here to date it :D http://www.vintagecolumbiabikes.com/id79.html

Check out my Firebolt in my signature :wink:

The 20" looks like a Huffman to me. The Firebolt is a middleweight and most of the ones ive come across have been '61s but the link Schwinnray posted will tell you for sure. Nice haul!

The little red one looks to have a huffy sprocket on it so might be a huffy.

Bri-in-RI said:
The 20" looks like a Huffman to me. The Firebolt is a middleweight and most of the ones ive come across have been '61s but the link Schwinnray posted will tell you for sure. Nice haul!
That's what I thought it was when the guy sent me pictures of the Firebolt but the fenders on this thing are massively fat with balloon tires. Its all original and unmolested so I don't know whats goin on.

Hey hotrod, I'm looking for a ccm like that the same as that one. if your gonna get rid of that green one let me knoe, if so could you take a few pics of it? I have a nice CCm already but i isn't that style. If you like ccM i have some nice goodies to trade you that i'm sure youd like. lol

Hsean said:
Hey hotrod, I'm looking for a ccm like that the same as that one. if your gonna get rid of that green one let me knoe, if so could you take a few pics of it? I have a nice CCm already but i isn't that style. If you like ccM i have some nice goodies to trade you that i'm sure youd like. lol

Hey Sean, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna keep that one but if I don't I'll let you know.

Dosn't have to be that one but if you have one with same frame build and truss rods let me know, most the times I see them for sale people think it's made of gold lol

Hsean said:
Dosn't have to be that one but if you have one with same frame build and truss rods let me know, most the times I see them for sale people think it's made of gold lol

I do have a 39' CCM double bar frame exactly like the green one with truss rods I was thinking of selling. I could send you pics of that one if ya want.

Back