5th April in Williamsville, New York

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On Sunday, April 5, 2009, from 10 AM until 3 PM, WNYMBA is hosting the 9th Annual Bicycle Swap Meet and Expo at the Main-Transit Fire hall, 6777 Main Street, Williamsville, New York.
The Swap is for families, commuters, fitness and sports riders, collectors, and bicyclists of all kinds. Admission is free for the general public, and there is plenty of free parking. Refreshments will also be sold.
This event is an excellent opportunity for the entire bicycling community to gather for a day to talk bikes and to buy, sell or trade bicycle related items in preparation for the 2009 bicycle season. It is a venue for local bicycle shops to display discontinued or close-out items, and good, used equipment. Table space can also be rented by individuals to sell or trade parts and supplies. The Swap includes the ever-popular Bike Corral, at which individuals can sell their used adult or child bicycles -- anyone can find a great deal on a used bike!

I was hoping this was closer to me, oh well.

Although, the Falls in April are nice. And I could visit Niagara U. and find all the places I vomited. And Patterson Sticks on the Tuskarora Reservation. And get some real wings. hmmmm ......

So busy with Monson Swap meet, I forgot about this one in Williamsville, NY.

Our club has been running this event for the past 8 years, and it keeps getting better and more well-known. Individual table space is available - either 1/2 or whole table, depending on how much "stuff" you have to sell. Tables are for parts and accessories. If you're interested in selling a whole bike, we have an area called the Bike Corral, where you can leave it for sale there all day for a $5 fee, and club people will watch it and try to sell it for you. Check out WNYMBA.org for info on the group, but all kinds of riders come to the Swap. No races or ride on this day, just a lot of bicycle stuff, talk and camaraderie. Admission is free, so be sure to stop by.

Any other questions, call 634-7570 (Roger), or 632-1344 (Al or Jerrine)

WNYMBA.org

Back