59 Huffy Eldorado board track converted back to cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 59 Huffy Eldorado board track finally done?

nhsilverback said:
that looks good
been thinking about redoing my eldorado.
hmmm???
huffyeldorado1.jpg
Yours looks a little different, what year is it? 8)

dude totally rad bike dan!!! i cant figure out what color it is though?! its looks like a maroon but it kinda looks orange but yet red. still a totally sick bike dude! i love the tank on it too! and the pictures make it look even better man!

Easy E

Beautiful.

I really like the tank. Are those vent looking things on the front/top factory our did you add those to it?

elvis51 said:
dude totally rad bike dan!!! i cant figure out what color it is though?! its looks like a maroon but it kinda looks orange but yet red. still a totally sick bike dude! i love the tank on it too! and the pictures make it look even better man!

Easy E
Wow, thanks! I put the gold chain on now and it looks even much better to me. Will post an update of that soon. :mrgreen:

62Higgins said:
Beautiful.

I really like the tank. Are those vent looking things on the front/top factory our did you add those to it?
yeah I added them to it, well more like stuck them on. They came in a pack of six for 20 bucks at an auto store.

first off, great bike! i love those slicks and like that chainring too. its actually the same as on my jc higgins deluxe cruiser (built by huffy, sold by sears). and your photographs are sick. (obviously meant in the best way)

roadmaster said:
first off, great bike! i love those slicks and like that chainring too. its actually the same as on my jc higgins deluxe cruiser (built by huffy, sold by sears). and your photographs are sick. (obviously meant in the best way)
Thanks allot! this bike has grown on me but i still wanna build something else that fits me a little more cause im 6'2. Im glad everyone likes the pics, just one of my billions of small talents. :mrgreen:

HotRodJen said:
love this bike and love the hdr style with the pictures !
Thanks! Your bikes are really nice too, its making me think of an idea i had in my head about photographing the type of bikes we have on this site :roll: . Hmmmm. Still working out where to start.

Dan Jose said:
HotRodJen said:
Thanks! Your bikes are really nice too, its making me think of an idea i had in my head about photographing the type of bikes we have on this site :roll: . Hmmmm. Still working out where to start.

well i see your from ny .. over the summer sometime im getting a group of people to ride either the shore of nj or down in Camden/ Glouster City.
have you ever been to the Rumblers car show in Brookyln? ill be bringing one of my bikes up there this year

HotRodJen said:
Dan Jose said:
HotRodJen said:

well i see your from ny .. over the summer sometime im getting a group of people to ride either the shore of nj or down in Camden/ Glouster City.
have you ever been to the Rumblers car show in Brookyln? ill be bringing one of my bikes up there this year
I've read about that car show but never been, keep me posted! I would love to takes some pics of that ride in nj or any of your bikes when the show in bk pops up, when is the next one?

Dan Jose said:
rgallen said:
I would be proud to ride that around town. NICE
Thanks! You guys in the other states get all the fun with the local swap meets, bicycle shows and stuff. we BARELY have anything like that in New-York so im one of the few who's keeping it alive for the vintage bike culture over here, especially in brooklyn.

There is more to New York that just the "CITY." I am up here in Oswego, NY, the town near Lake Ontario not Owego or Ostego. Also there is a few others spread all over the state and a few in Conn. that are closer than myself to you. They go crawling to pubs on their bicycles and there a swap in Monson, Mass on the 22nd. Someone invite this bicycle and his rider to one. Is there a ride in Monson after the swap?
Also is there a "Bike heck day" in the city in the fall?

I have to find those vents.

Thanks for all the info guys. Just keep me posted i would love to at least try and make it to some of these rides.

mudhustler said:
What a sweet bike and great camera work!
Thats means alot! Thanks. Im glad everyone likes the pics, dont know what I would do without this site.

Galtbacken said:
This bike looks sooo good, and your photos are awesome! :D
thanks! I still love your work! Im thinking of changing the tires to some cream 26" thick bricks on my bike, I'll post pics when I do.

Dan Jose said:
Im thinking of changing the tires to some cream 26" thick bricks on my bike, I'll post pics when I do.

I think that would look great on that bike! Looking forward to more photos! :)

Latest posts

Back