'51 Schwinn " the Bronze Phantom" FiniSHED!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1949 Schwinn, "STRAT" (straight bar rat"

cabron its looking good homie i cant wait to put my hands in my 40s hawthorne finish it up already so we can take it for a spin

FIRME! Comin out really nice :shock:

jimmyjam said:
FIRME! Comin out really nice :shock:

hey thnx JimmyJam,
JUST TO UPDATE EVERONE: ive finished the fenders:painted the braces blk and added black accent scallops AND CLEAED THEM, ADDING AFEW MORE IVORY PAINT ACCENTS TO FRAME. WHICH IS WHAT IM STUCK ON RIGHT NOW

Re: 1951 Schwinn "STRAT" (straight bar rat)

PREVIEW!!

prewview1.jpg

prewview2.jpg

THIS PRETTY MUCH WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE DONE, WILL TAKE WAY BETTER PIX AND SHOW LITTLE DETAILS

Dr. Tankenstein said:
That is tasty.....love it.
Great color choices.

Cheers!
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein!!??, thanks man so does that mean u have a spare schwinn tank for her? he he he
thanx 4 the compliments

I wish!
No, I'm not a doctor or a monster ( usually :shock: ) my username is one I've used for years on forums. Actually, it come from building a LOT of DIY aquarium stuff (filters, hoods, lighting) back in the day.

Now I'm into bicycles with tanks, it's not pattern behavior until there's three, right. :mrgreen: Which reminds me, does anyone know of a military forum about Panzers and Shermans? :mrgreen: (Just kidding)

Cheers!
Dr. T

looks good man;like your color sceem very different and good mix of parts 8) 8) how did you do that photo set up very cool tambien !

el_espanto said:
It's like a trading card for bikes! I love it! Very beautiful bicycle! Well done.
Sean

It's like a trading card for bikes! I love it! Very beautiful bicycle! Well done.
Sean[/quote]

hmmmmm.....now there's an idea :idea: trading cards for bikes !

hehe, lol, i was going for that hot rod magazine look where they show the specs at the end of the article
but i guess i does looklike a trading card, thats funny man, thnx 4 the props and from ASBOLTNUT

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Sean

Hey, that means I've got half-a-deck worth of material already! :?

:mrgreen:

Hammond Eggz said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Sean

workin with half a deck that's gotta be ruff ! :wink:

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Hammond Eggz said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Sean

workin with half a deck that's gotta be ruff ! :wink:

Bahahahaha! Touche'!

Back