50s Miele

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a 50s german Miele-bike with stuff that I had to get rid of. I guess the saddle should move a little backwards.

rad001.jpg

rad003.jpg

rad002.jpg

rad004.jpg

Ooohhhh... Nice! :D
Love the reflector setup, I may honour your idea by using it may self :wink:

I love this one, but the rust is beyond patina, better be carefull and keep it stored inside or clearcoat it. The modern tires go well with this oldie though, nice combination, and that light on the fenderstay is very clever 8)

Ace said:
I love this one, but the rust is beyond patina, better be carefull and keep it stored inside or clearcoat it. The modern tires go well with this oldie though, nice combination, and that light on the fenderstay is very clever 8)

This one is for daily use cos the 50s bikes are not that special.
Im gonna get a prewar bike and that one is gonne kept inside the living room.
The fenderstay....I think about doin the same to the front wheel and mount the "miele" emblem on it.

My Locomotief is from 1954 and I think it's pretty special :mrgreen:

4028549467_5884ac0995_b.jpg

Seeing there is a wire coming from the backlight, are you going to attach a powersource ?
Or is there something I'm missing ?

Ace said:
My Locomotief is from 1954 and I think it's pretty special :mrgreen:

4028549467_5884ac0995_b.jpg

Seeing there is a wire coming from the backlight, are you going to attach a powersource ?
Or is there something I'm missing ?

Im not sure...maybe a battery box or something like that.

The more I look at it the more I like it.
You make me wanna build something in the same style again! And maybe I will :wink:

What´s next to the speedo?

Back