50's huffy elderado antique bicycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting a her's 50's huffy elderado antique bicycle for 75 dollars What do yall think? Its green and white all original. im not sure how to post picture. :?:

The price sounds fine for the bike. If it has a tank, rack, truss fork etc. all the better.
Instructions for posting pics is in the How To section of this forum.
It's pretty easy, you just have to use Photobucket or similar service.
It may take a try or two, but we'd all like to your pics. Good Luck

:mrgreen:
f54826d1-f5ae-47fe-a8df-3242c8dfe4db.jpg
8)

Tank, light, rack, chain guard, fenders - Check :D Cool frame and loads of potential.
I'd go for it, try and get for less, but if you can't still a lot of parts for the money.

I tried for 50 but he said 75 and i said okay. How much do you think its worth after I get it powder coated back to green and white and polished up. Im planned on keeping it or trading it for antique road bike.

Most people would tell you its worth the sum of its parts, and wouldnt waste the time powder coating do to the cost of powder coating. If it was mine Id strip it and spray bomb it. or just clean it up the best you can and ride it like it is

Okay. I'm not going to powder coat it. Just spray bomb it. Maybe flat black and lime green.

Cool... I got the boys version with that exact tank, but tossed it into the woods! :lol:

That's a nice one and worth the dough. I'd do a nice rattle can deal w/ clearcoat and prime/paint those
fenders if they are too rusted out. Luvs the dual upper bars over the tank. seat looks clean. Potential for sure!

Before painting it, give it a gentle scrub down with some WD-40 and 0000 steel wool and see how it turns out. 8)

Its only original once!

Back