49' Schwinn or deer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its firearm dear season here in Illinois normally on a Saturday morning i would be in my stand but i got a lead on an old Schwinn Excelsior a guy wanted to sell so the deer had to wait jumped in the truck and headed north to pick up this Rough 1949 Schwinn Excelsior this morning i think i made the right choice got back in time to still harvest a nice buck
that's my dear hunting story.......................
2012-11-17075647.jpg

2012-11-16085856.jpg

The Schwinn is a BA 107 with optional springer. The straight bar version of a B607, or B6 for short. They're pretty scarce. I'd say the buck is a model 8-155, now out of business, just like Schwinn. :p Gary

Sweet score on both..Boy I am sure surprised nobody said anything about shooting a deer..Theirs allways one..lol.. Might be coming soon.. :wink:

kngtmat said:
Real nice Schwinn, just don't waste it and use as much as you can.
kinda lost me on this one I've been wasted many of time, I've wasted days and wasted nights but i don't think I've knowingly wasted a good bike, as a norm i usually try to bring them back to life or give them a good loving home as a last resort they are donors some people may not always agree to my madness but no bikes are going to waste around here.

Sorry I added that comment about the Deer because someone was saying "I'm surprised no one mentioned surprised nobody said anything about shooting a deer" to say I am ok with shooting one as long as most of it is not wasted like some people do with those they hunt.

Back