'46 Schwinn DX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
skoda said:
manifest destiny
Manifest Destiny: Belief that began in 1830's that United States would expand its territory from Atlantic to Pacific Oceans.
:mrgreen: World Studies is one of my FAVORITE Classes, Pretty bad i can recite things like this. Ive held an A+ In the class all year so far. =] Momma always said i was a Smart _ _ _. :lol: Like the bike man, that maroon color is the same on my 1952 Hornet.

ricksterr1221 said:
skoda said:
manifest destiny
Manifest Destiny: Belief that began in 1830's that United States would expand its territory from Atlantic to Pacific Oceans.
:mrgreen: World Studies is one of my FAVORITE Classes, Pretty bad i can recite things like this. Ive held an A+ In the class all year so far. =] Momma always said i was a Smart _ _ _. :lol: Like the bike man, that maroon color is the same on my 1952 Hornet.

AGGG...you guys are killing me here. Law of Attraction. That was what I meant. Manifest Destiny seems like it should mean what it sounds like. You think about something as your destiny and it manifests...I'm s-m-r- t. :p :p :p

BTW, Don't EVER let Thomas Jefferson borrow your bike. He's nuts. Brings it back with the wheels all tacoed!!! :oops:

tikiharl said:
Good call on the "manifest destiny" thing Ricky. I was wondering if anyone else would pick up on that. That question comes up on Trivial Pursuit. :D :D :D

Came up on my world studies, pre mid-term test, which i passed with 110%!!! (110 due to extra credit.)

Any updated progress pics on this bike? :mrgreen:
L8 EM

yeah lets see it man! Btw, STILL GOT MY A+ In world studies. lol read Up the page if u dont get what im saying.

The bike is looking good. any new pictures? I seen a cool headbadge the other day at the Kansas City Toy and Doll show that would have looked great on this bike. It was the Brass Schwinn Liberty Badge with the Statue of Liberty on it $45. I think Schwinn made this badge for Liberty Hardware store in Chicago , I almost picked it up , one of my favorite Schwinn badges. I have not been working on my old bikes lately been busy riding my new Chrome Bianchi Pista Track bike.

Back