'41 Firestone - any ideas on value?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A friend has this 1941 Firestone made by Colson. It's missing the tank and has a rear Morrow hub that needs to be rebuilt. He installed brand new white brick pattern tires. Any ideas on value?

Thx

Spim

fire1.jpg

fire5.jpg

fire4.jpg

fire3.jpg

fire2.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what it's worth, but there are SO many cool design elements on this bike. The loop tail rear triangle, the fender struts, the way the rear rack follows the fender, mmmmm.
If it's in your budget, it would be hard to pass up.

Cheers!
Dr.T

Double Nickle said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
I would pay $100 or $125 at the most :?
I'll buy it. PM me if you want to talk :D I'd pay a bit more than MR.SCHWINNRAY69 :lol:
We obviously have different values in CT :| That's the price my buddy bought one for from a swap :wink: Same year too :)

rydr1 said:
Can anyone tell me if that is the original sprocket and crank? does anyone have any online info I could read on this bike?
yes its original and it might be mine if I can get the family to let me have an early birthday present! :mrgreen:

great bike i'd go 300 on it easy ! and well worth it.

rydr1 said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:
great bike i'd go 300 on it easy ! and well worth it.

He is selling it, you should go for it.
Scene this post first went up I have been dealing with him on buying the bike. :D His friend is going to get back with me on the shipping.

I'm interested in it also if the deal falls through? Pm me! I own 4 Colsons right now.

That is a sweet bike it is a 1941 firestone Cruiser the tank for the bike go for around $700 to a $1000. Im working on restoring a 41 supercruiser here is a pick of the one I have.
122426.jpg
[/url]
and here is a catalog page for the bike
]
164949.jpg
[/url]
[]
165001.jpg
[/url]
165013.jpg
[/url]

Back