38 1/2 inch fork.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and Chad of Slow Riders Chop shop have teamed up and are making a 38 1/2 inch fork for my Phantom Janis build. Orriginally I just wanted a normal sized fork, but then I got thinkin', "dude youve been building these plain old bikes for months now, why not break in the chopperesque you've actually been wanting?" Well, it's happening. Bought another mongoose bicycle, stripped it, made a plan, got confuzzled, drank coffee, finally figured it out. Take the existing fork and add on. While I take the rest and my own touches. Check me out on fb to keep posted.

http://m.facebook.com/groups/239844946119191?ssc=0&_rdr

there are many here who dont use facebook, myself included... would like to follow your build but will have to sit it out
no facebook .. no myspace.. no twiter like to keep a low profile.. good luck with ur build

Henry morgan said:
there are many here who dont use facebook, myself included... would like to follow your build but will have to sit it out
no facebook .. no myspace.. no twiter like to keep a low profile.. good luck with ur build

Ditto :cry:

schwinnless said:
Henry morgan said:

+3

ratina said:
schwinnless said:
Henry morgan said:

+3

+4
We should start a site for non social networkers! Good luck with your build. Hope to see some photos on RRB.

Nope no face book here :idea: Hay ! we could start a club :idea:

Me too.

images.jpg

+6 I don't do facebook either, I still rub two sticks together to build a fire! Definitaly low tech, electronically challenged here! :lol: :lol:

Yeah Im on facebook, but why just put it on FB and not here?

I dont get it, if you are not going to post it here.... then why start a thread?

not trying to be rude, I just dont get it. :?: :? :?:

yoothgeye said:
I'm on Facebook, but that link doesn't make any sense.
Also agree with this.... not sure what that site is? is it even Facebook? I didnt see any pics of said fork???

sent from my iphone using sausage fingers

+1 on Ratfink1962's comment. There is a build thread on the site. I do not do facebook and work does not allow it if I did. Something about a time waster, who knows.

Just realized that the Facebook link he provided is a Facebook mobile link, thus the odd formatting, haha. Also, maybe he doesn't wanna post the project here because he has a potty mouth. :lol: Just joking with you man...

Back