33 Headbadges?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello came across these headbadges and really dont need them. Any input on which ones i maybe should keep and values would be helpful. When i get some what of an idea of what i even have i will post them on the for sale forum here. Not looking for top dollar just want to have an idea of whats here. Any input would be great. Thanks
DSC05473.jpg
DSC05474.jpg
DSC05474.jpg

Those are nice.

I need just one, the oval JC Higgins on the bottom row, 2nd from the right.

Can you post the second picture a little bigger?

Thanks, Joe

PS If the badge on the far left that looks like maybe a Colson is in good shape I may be interested.

I am sure this is NOT going to be a popular reply but I think those are cool as ( explicitave ) I would keep them they make a real neat collection you should get a hold of Dangerous Dan and see if he has any ideas as he is super creative ( not saying some others on here arent ) about how to display them ???? I would also be interested in the whole lot as well I just hate to see collections of coolstuff parted out on EBay be it headbadges or tiki mugs,or tap handles or whatever

Any help with values would be great I can't sell until I have an idea. Started looking on ebay for values are there any other places to look for values. Thanks Rbonney

I'd be interested in the winged Schwinn badge in the top corner of the first pic. How bad is the H scuffed? any better pics?

Thanks for everyones input i have come up with prices when i sort out all my messages and figure out whats left i will post on for sale forum. thanks rbonney

I know the BFG ones with the bird at the top go for about $20 on Ebay in that condition.

Back