30's Rollfast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found a guy that's selling a Rollfast from the 1930's. the only serial-ish number that i could find was "GBL"

has the original fenders, handlebars, headbadge, and the reflector on the back is pretty awesome.

Was just wondering if it would be worth paying $125 for the bike.

Any response would be greatly appreciated!

Boys or girls? Tank, light and rack? Original paint? Need pics to tell anything at all about value. Gary

B607 said:
Boys or girls? Tank, light and rack? Original paint? Need pics to tell anything at all about value. Gary

ladies bike. no tank, not the original light and no rack. looked like someone had tried to touch up the original paint job way back in the day. still has the lock for the bike attached to it.

i'll go talk to the guy w/ in the next few days and try to get a couple of pictures. although i'm sure he will only tolerate a certain amount of visits before he's fed up with my not purchasing

I dont think I've ever paid more than 80 for a girls bike, even a really awesome original with all the bells and whistles

I'm sure photos will add some clarity to your inquiry but it soulds like a $20 special to me.

keep us posted.

here she is! skip-tooth chain. Rocket Ray light was, obviously, added at a later date

image_zps36d27c0d.jpeg

No.
branflakes0909 said:
Found a guy that's selling a Rollfast from the 1930's. the only serial-ish number that i could find was "GBL"

has the original fenders, handlebars, headbadge, and the reflector on the back is pretty awesome.

Was just wondering if it would be worth paying $125 for the bike.

Any response would be greatly appreciated!

To fix up and ride, probably not. To buy to part out because you need that mint Rocket Ray light 8) ...not too bad of a deal. Gary

Yeah, the Rocket Ray is what the bike has going for it. The tires are cool too.. I wonder what they are. Look like a vintage studded W/W of some variety.

I might be interested in the grips if you part it out.
Johnny

Latest posts

Back