• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 3 speed Nirve chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First and foremost, the bike is located in Lafayette Georgia and will need to be picked up. I have no interest in shipping it. If you want to have another forum member pick it up and ship it to you, that's cool. I could possibly deliver to the Get-a-grip show in Cleveland at the end of March.

I have this nirve chopper that I'm not riding. Aside from the fender being beat up from the previous owner hauling it around unsecured, it's in great shape. The original seat was gone when I got it. It currently has a super fat and super comfy worksman seat. The Nexus 3 speed works as it should and the wheels spin true. The front disc brake also works properly.

I'm not selling this because I'm trying to pay a bill, or because I want or need something else. With that being said my price of $180 is firm. Let's call it my "if it won't bring that I'll hang it from the rafters" price
33304.jpeg

Latest posts

Back